Labelle Cuisine: Recipes to Sing About
    by Patti LaBelle

View our Library

 

Monday, July 03, 2006

Template?

What does everyone think about having a template for recipes so they're not all over the place? Does anyone have a template style or something? Cos I've written out my recipes already. Any more tips, etc?

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Mari said ... (7:36 AM) : 

babes, I emailed you a template. Did you get it?

 

Blogger Aramide said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Yea I got it but template for the recipes is what I meant...Ill email you now xx

 

Blogger culturalmiscellany said ... (6:54 AM) : 

Do you accept non-African cooks?

Do you want any recipes or just African cuisine?

 

Blogger Olówó said ... (8:31 AM) : 

F&N was my 2nd fave class in sec school and I have recipes! Can I join?

 

Blogger Aramide said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Yes yes join pls..I'll invite...we accept all types of cooks.. xxx

 

Blogger LondonBuki said ... (4:21 AM) : 

TO MONA - Don't you have to send invites to people that are interested in joining? Or maybe ppl can just email their recipes, if you don't want to have like 50 members?

TO ONADA: I have been asking and asking for your puff-puff recipe... I am still waiting oh!!!

 

Blogger Aramide said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Thank's buki that's a smarter idea lol...

 

post a comment

Locations of visitors to this page